It's totally hard time for workers to wrok in workshop in Summer, it's high-temperatuer with high humidity, that will be harmful for your workers. Three good way to prevent.
The most economic way - water cooling air conditioner
Water air conditioners are also known as water-cooled air conditioners. They use groundwater as a circulation. The water temperature of about 15 meters underground is usually about 18 degrees. In summer, the water is pumped up by a water pump and passed through the indoor fan coil to achieve the purpose of refrigeration. It flows back underground through the pipeline. Mordern factories are now using the ice water which produced by condensing tower.
1. Low price: water air conditioner dosen't have compressor and outdoor unit.
2. Power saving: only 1/10-1/25 power consumption compare to refrigerative air conditioners, low power consumption and low cost,
3. Fast cooling: The cooling effect is not affected by the hot weather, the hotter the weather, the better the cooling effect. The flow of cooling media ( water ) is large, the heat exchange area of the evaporator is large, and the process of falling from high temperature to comfortable temperature is faster than with refrigerative air conditioners.
4. Pollution-free: no Freon refrigerant, no chemical pollution, no exhaust and waste heat emission, it is a pure natural and environmentally friendly product.
5. No noise: The air-water separator completely eliminates the water flow noise in the air conditioner.
6. Water saving: the use of gas-water separation technology to implement a closed and equal amount of water and return water, no waste or pollution of groundwater sources.
7. Comfort: Moderate dehumidification is not too dry, and the relative humidity always maintains the most comfortable level of 60-65% for the human body, which overcomes the defect of excessive dryness of Freon air conditioners.
8. Health: strong air purification ability, continuous production of negative ions, soft and cool room temperature, forest-like natural environment, no air-conditioning disease.
9. High efficiency: The air-water separation technology is used to increase the density of water and improve the efficiency of water temperature conduction. Combined with a special evaporator, the natural air-conditioning is fully utilized. The air outlet temperature of the air conditioner is close to the inlet water temperature. Under the same water temperature condition, it can be lower than the general water temperature air conditioner. 5°C.
The most common way - refrigerative air conditioner
Air conditioners are divided into single-cold air conditioners and dual-purpose air conditioners, and the working principle is the same. In the past, the refrigerant generally used in air conditioners was Freon. The characteristic of Freon is that when it changes from gas to liquid, it releases a lot of heat. When it changes from liquid to gas, it will absorb a lot of heat. (That is, first absorb heat and vaporize and then liquefy to release heat) The air conditioner is designed according to this principle. The compressor compresses the gaseous refrigerant into high-temperature and high-pressure gaseous refrigerant, and then sends it to the condenser (outdoor unit) to dissipate heat and becomes a normal temperature and high-pressure liquid refrigerant, so the outdoor unit blows out hot air. Then it goes to the capillary tube and enters the evaporator (indoor unit). After the refrigerant reaches the evaporator from the capillary tube, the space suddenly increases and the pressure decreases. The liquid refrigerant will vaporize and become a gaseous low-temperature refrigerant, thereby absorbing a large amount of Heat, the evaporator will become cold, the fan of the indoor unit blows the indoor air through the evaporator, so the indoor unit blows out cold wind; the water vapor in the air will condense into water droplets when it meets the cold evaporator , Flow out along the water pipe, which is why the air conditioner will emit water.
The most efficient way - Air conditioning dehumidifier
The temperature regulating dehumidifier, also known as the constant temperature dehumidifier, uses an evaporator and a condenser to process the air, so as to achieve the purpose of temperature regulation and dehumidification. It recovers the condensation heat of the system during its work to make up for the heat lost during cooling and dehumidification in the air. It is an efficient and energy-saving dehumidification method. It has been widely used in national defense engineering, civil air defense engineering, tobacco and petrochemical industries, subway stations, and aerospace. Purification engineering, laboratories, telecommunications equipment rooms, archives, food rooms, pharmaceutical or film workshops, special glass manufacturing, dehumidification and drying of grain, wood, etc., and dehumidification and temperature control of high-humidity spaces, etc., where dehumidification requirements are required.